Fellowship applications for the University of Vermont Rheumatology Fellowship Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Rheumatology Fellowship Program at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of Steps 1, 2 and 3 of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX)
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have graduated from medical school that is on the approved list by the Medical Board of California.
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years