Apply for Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship
Fellowship applications can be submitted electronically by contacting the Program Coordinator or the Program Director.
The Musculoskeletal Fellowship at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants are:
- The common application form (CAF) from the SSR (Society of Skeletal Radiology)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of either the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX)
International applicants must:
- Have completed the US or Canadian radiology residency
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. Other visas are typically not accepted.
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have at least one year of clinical medicine experience in the United States or Canada
NOTE: an observership or research position does not fulfill this requirement