Residency applications for the University of Vermont Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1 and 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE)
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have graduated from medical school within the last two years
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years
NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement