Fellowship applications for the University of Vermont Maternal/Fetal Medicine Fellowship Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Maternal/Fetal Medicine Fellowship at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Note: Consistent with other fellowship programs, our application deadline is May 2, 2022. The first wave of invitations will go out on May 16, 2022, after which, invitations will go out on a rolling basis.
This year we will be conducting interviews on the following dates:
- June 29
- July 20
- August 3
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1 and 2 of either the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX)
- NOTE: CREOG scores are strongly recommended, but not required. They can be emailed directly to the Program Administrator.
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have graduated from medical school within the last two years
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years
- NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement