Thank you for your interest in the UVM Medical Center/University of Vermont Urology Residency Program!
The Urology Residency Program participates in the American Urological Association (AUA) Match. Our match ID number is 809829. Our program participates in the AAMC Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and begins downloading applications on September 28. Our program participates in the unified timeline designated by the Society of Academic Urologists | Resident Match Program (sauweb.org).
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of Step 1 of either the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX)
International applicants must:
- have a J-1 Visa or U.S. Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted.
- have graduated from medical school within the last two years
- have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years. NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement