Fellowship applications containing the required materials (see below) will need to be submitted by using the AANEM portal.
We are participating in the match process through the AANEM. Please follow all instructions on the AANEM portal site for the fellowship application process.
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1 and 2 of either the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX)
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have graduated from medical school within the last two years
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years
NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement
Applicants must be graduates of an accredited training program in neurology or physical medicine and rehabilitation in the U.S. or Canada and must be licensed or eligible for licensure in Vermont.