Fellowship applications and required materials listed below can be submitted via email to the Fellowship Director, Katherine Devitt, M.D. at Katherine [dot] devittuvmhealth [dot] org.
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors, including the Pathology residency director.
- Letters of reference should be submitted electronically to the fellowship director from the letter writer, or their designated assistant. Letters should not come from the applicant.
- Successful completion of both Steps 1, 2 (CK and CS) and 3 of either the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX)
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)