Residency applications for the University of Vermont Otolaryngology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Otolaryngology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1 and 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE)
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have graduated from medical school within the last two years
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years
- NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement
Medical student clinical rotations at the University of Vermont Medical Center:
Interested M.D. and D.O. students should apply through VSLO.
*Please note that we do not currently offer rotations for external Residents or Fellows.
Interested in applying?
Program number for ERAS Applications: