Dermatology - Main Campus, Level 5
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, West Pavilion, Level 5
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Goldman is a dermatologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center, a director of the dermatology residency program and a professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT.
View Dr. Goldman's academic profile at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM.
- Member Board
- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
If your insurance carrier is not listed below, please call Customer Service at (802) 847-8000.
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee product participation. Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)*
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.