- The University of Vermont Health Network – Elizabethtown Community Hospital Paramedic Training Program is Accepting Applications for a New Class
Elizabethtown, NY–The University of Vermont Health Network - Elizabethtown Community Hospital will begin accepting applications for its Paramedic Education Program on Monday, January 17.
BURLINGTON, Vt. – Earlier today, The University of Vermont Medical Center began transferring its inpatient rehabilitation unit from its temporary main campus location, back to its location on the Fanny Allen campus in Colchester.
- Training Program for Careers in Phlebotomy Offered Through Unique Partnership Joining UVM Medical Center and the Institute for American Apprenticeship at Vermont Healthcare & Information Technology Center
BURLINGTON – With a national workforce shortage impacting nearly every aspect of health care throughout the region, The University of Vermont Medical Center and the Institute for American Apprenticeship (IAA) at Vermont Healthcare & Information Technology Education Center (HITEC) have partnered to offer an innov
- Responding to Record and Sustained Patient Care Needs, FEMA Deploys First Responders to UVM Medical CenterMedical Support Team Will Be On Site At Least Through December 31
- Patients Begin Moving from UVM Medical Center to Burlington Health and Rehab, While Successful Birchwood Terrace Collaboration ContinuesPartnerships with State of Vermont and long-term care facilities are part of Access Action Plan, helping ensure access to emergency and acute care for patients in our region.
- UVM Medical Center Awarded 5-Star Hospital Award by Patient Safety Movement Foundation for Patient Safety EffortsThe Patient Safety Movement Foundation presented The University of Vermont Medical Center with the Foundation’s 5-Star Hospital award.