What You Need To Know
- REMAIN VIGILANT: Continue to follow national and local guidance on COVID-related protocols to keep you and your family safe. Get the latest information from the Vermont Department of Health and the New York Department of Health.
- GET YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE: The COVID-19 vaccine is now available to all New York and Vermont residents over the age of six months. Learn more about the vaccine and booster eligibility here.
- IF YOU ARE WORRIED YOU HAVE COVID-19: If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or believe you may have been exposed, get tested and isolate until you receive a negative test. Find testing locations in Vermont and New York.
- VISITOR RESTRICTIONS: To protect our patients and employees, we continue to make changes to the visitor policies in our facilities. Get the latest updates.
- VIDEO VISITS & MORE: Many of our providers continue to offer virtual health care visits in addition to in-person care. Explore ways you can receive care.
Beating Back COVID, One Shot at a Time
A Doctor's Plea to Get Vaccinated
Sign up to receive health and wellness information from experts at the UVM Health Network.