Employee Wellness Programs
- Tobacco Cessation: A comprehensive tobacco cessation program including group educational sessions, free individual counseling, and low-cost nicotine replacement therapy.
- Educational Seminars/Disease Awareness Initiatives:
- Tobacco Cessation
- Alternative Health
- Stress and Change Management
- Lifestyle Enhancement
- Physical Activity
- Individually Tailored Sessions
- Weight Management and Physical Activity
- Health Fairs and Awareness Displays
We encourage people to take part in a healthy lifestyle. For more information on our wellness services, call 802-847-6540, or send an e-mail to wellnessvtmednet [dot] org (wellness[at]vtmednet[dot]org).
Employer Health Management Program
Are you a local employer interested in starting a wellness program in your company? The UVM Medical Center offers employers a variety of health management programs and services. For more information, call 802-847-6540.