Employer Health Management Services at the UVM Medical Center
Wellbeing for every part of every employee.
The University of Vermont Medical Center's Employer Health Management Services (EHMS) has been serving Vermont businesses since 1985 with high-quality, state-of-the-art health management services and initiatives, keeping thousands of workers healthy and productive. Our consultants work with company leaders and wellness teams to develop successful plans of action.
EHMS can help you address the needs of each employee as a whole person based on a unique approach to five dimensions of wellbeing: physical, social, community, career, and financial. With tools like biometric screenings, tailored wellness workshops and presentations, vaccine clinics, health coaching and more, your employees will be empowered to live healthier and feel better. All of which leads to a more satisfied, productive workforce. Following each service delivery, EHMS consultants provide follow-up to review aggregate reports and provide program recommendations.
EHMS partners with your company's benefit plan and other Wellness stakeholders to use web-based health assessments and resources to build a healthier and knowledgeable workforce. We partner for results:
- Biometric screenings to work with your Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Aggregate data reports
- Individualized health coaching
- Group health coaching
- Work site-based Tobacco cessation
- Weight management and nutrition programs
- Influenza and Tdap vaccine clinics
- Surveys and focus groups
- Stress management consultation
The UVM Medical Center has distinguished itself as the premier on-site wellness provider by utilizing highly skilled RNs and health educators to conduct biometric screenings, perform health coaching, provide educational seminars and administer influenza vaccine clinics.
For information on The UVM Medical Center's Employer Health Management Services, contact us at 802-922-9381, by email at EHMS [at] uvmhealth.org, or by fax at 802-847-8049.
Workplace Prevention Program: Employee Flu Vaccine Clinics
Vaccination is the most effective way to reduce lost employee productivity due to the flu. Our staff at UVM Medical Center’s Employer Health Management Services specializes in flu vaccine clinics for businesses. We can also supply you with a return-on-investment calculator to estimate how much money you can save by offering vaccinations to your employees.
Employer Health Management Services has a team of dedicated professionals who will:
- Help with the logistics of setting up your clinic
- Promote the value of your clinic to your employees
- Travel to you to administer flu vaccines at a time convenient for your employees
- Answer any questions about the vaccine, administration and side effects to ensure your employees are fully informed prior to receiving the vaccine
- Explain the insurance billing or payment-for-service options available to you
We look forward to working with you and your employees to ensure a healthy and happy workplace. Please call or email Craig Stevens at 802-847-6544 or EHMS [at] UVMHealth.org to ask about pricing or to set up a clinic.