Radiology - Main Campus McClure
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, McClure, Level 1
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Radiology - Fanny Allen Campus
790 College Parkway
Fanny Allen Campus
Colchester, VT 05446-3013
Dr. Herschorn is a radiologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center and an associate professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. Dr. Herschorn also serves as the Chief of the Breast Imaging Division.
View Dr. Herschorn's academic profile at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM.
Her clinical focus is in the area of breast imaging; providing and interpreting any imaging study related to the diagnosis of breast diseases and screening for breast cancer. She also performs needle biopsies of the breast using imaging guidance. As a high risk patient herself (mother died of breast cancer at a young age), Sally understands the concerns of women regarding their risk, family history and their fears of contracting breast cancer.
Learn more about the Breast Imaging Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
If your insurance carrier is not listed below, please call Customer Service at (802) 847-8000.
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.