Radiology - Fanny Allen Campus
790 College Parkway
Fanny Allen Campus
Colchester, VT 05446-3013
Dr. Naiim Ali is a Diagnostic Radiologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington. His clinical interests include ultrasound imaging, abdominal/pelvic MRI, abdominal/pelvic CT, nuclear medicine, and gastrointestinal/genitourinary fluoroscopy. His special procedures include ultrasound-guided biopsies.
Dr. Ali strives to provide the best possible imaging services to patients and referring providers. He hopes that by taking the time to carefully review a patient's chart and staying current with emerging medical research, he can help contribute to improving patient outcomes.
Dr. Ali’s research interests include medical education, healthcare policy, healthcare finance, and global health. He is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UVM’s Larner College of Medicine. You can see his full academic profile and read peer-reviewed publications that he has co-authored on PubMed.gov.
Read more about radiology services at UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic RadiologyRoyal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Diagnostic Radiology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Evernorth (formerly Cigna Behavioral Health)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- POMCO (must include POMCO Select Logo)
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health) – Commercial Plans including UMR end 12/31/23 | Frequently asked questions
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.