Speech Language Pathology - Fanny Allen Campus
790 College Parkway
Fanny Allen Campus
Colchester, VT 05446
Jennifer Oshita is a speech language pathologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center. She specializes in neurologic, oncology rehabilitation and voice disorders. She treats patients with conditions such as cognitive- communication deficits due to brain injury, aphasia, dysphagia, and vocal fold lesions. Her research interests include health care accessibility for those with communication vulnerabilities.
Jennifer enjoys incorporating principles of mindfulness into her work. She aims to understand each patient’s story. She sees her patients as experts in their experience; and partners with them in order to effectively integrate their voice, cognitive communication and swallowing treatments into the context of their lives. Her goal for each patient that she works with, is to complete therapy with an improved ability to participate in the life activities that they love.
Learn more about speech language pathology at the UVM Medical Center.
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.