Andrew J. Kretovic, PA-C
- Emergency Medicine
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, West Pavilion, Level 1
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Andrew Kretovic, PA is a physician assistant at the UVM Medical Center. He performs a variety of specialized procedures, including trigger point injection, foreign body removal, lumbar puncture and paracentesis.
Kretovic is excited and humbled to have the opportunity to join the Emergency Department. He prides himself on efficient patient care that focuses on a combination of meticulous investigation and empathy. He hopes he can make a strong contribution to the department by bringing a positive attitude and empowering patients’ interest in their own care.
Learn more about the Emergency Department at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants - National Certification Council of Physician Assist
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.