Allyson B. Bazarsky, DO
Neurology - 1 South Prospect Street
1 South Prospect Street
Arnold, Level 2
Burlington, VT 05401-5505
CVPH Telemedicine Neurology
206 Cornelia Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901-2779
Dr. Allyson Bazarsky is a neurologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center and clinical assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. She specializes in pediatric, adolescent, young adult and adult headache, both acute and chronic, as well as concussion and post traumatic headache. Her research interest includes transition of care from pediatric to adult medicine.
Dr. Bazarsky likes headache medicine because it can be challenging at times. Everyone has a different experience and headaches can affect every aspect of someone’s life. She believes that providing support can make a huge difference in the day to day living of a patient.
Learn more about neurology at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties - Headache MedicineAmerican Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Evernorth (formerly Cigna Behavioral Health)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- POMCO (must include POMCO Select Logo)
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health) – Commercial Plans including UMR end 12/31/23 | Frequently asked questions
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.