Urgent Care Hours of Operation
Open seven days a week from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Urgent Care at the UVM Medical Center
The University of Vermont Medical Center Urgent Care, located at the Fanny Allen Campus in Colchester, offers the unparalleled care and personalized attention you’ll find at a university hospital without the need for an appointment.
Unlike standalone urgent care centers and walk-in clinics, you don’t have to travel if you require a more comprehensive evaluation, diagnostic tests, or need a specialist after you’re seen by one of our doctors. Our urgent care center has 13 exam rooms, on-site laboratory services and diagnostic imaging, intravenous (IV) capabilities, and an outpatient retail pharmacy.
Urgent Care Conditions We Treat
Our team of board-certified doctors, physician assistants (PAs), and nurse practitioners treat children, teens, and adults of all ages for common injuries and ailments, including:
- Accidents and falls
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild to moderate asthma
- Colds, earaches, sore throats, coughs, and sinus infections
- Fever or flu
- Eye irritation and redness
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, and stomach flu
- Skin rashes, minor burns, and allergic reactions
- Minor cuts and lacerations that require stitches
- Sports and workplace injuries
- Sprains, strains, and minor broken bones and fractures
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Dial 911 for Symptoms That Seem Life-Threatening
If you’re experiencing chest pain, symptoms of stroke, severe abdominal pain, or other serious symptoms that seem life-threatening, call 911 or go to the emergency room immediately.
The University of Vermont Medical Center Urgent Care at the Fanny Allen Campus in Colchester, VT, is a short drive from Burlington, South Burlington, Winooski, and Essex. We are located across the street from St. Michael’s College.
For more information, call: 802-847-0000 or 800-358-1144.