Welcome to The Gift Shop
Brighten someone's day by ordering a special gift from The University of Vermont Medical Center's Gift Shop. All proceeds from your purchases support patient care and programs at the hospital and in the community.
Visit the Gift Shop Facebook page.
We offer a variety of options:
- Gift cards
- Greeting cards
- Stuffed animals
- Baby gifts
- Snack items
- Fresh flowers
- Magazines & newspapers
- Gift or toy bag assembled by the Gift Shop with any items sold in the Gift shop
To purchase a gift for a hospital patient, family member or staff person by phone, call the gift shop and our staff will assist you in choosing the perfect gift. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Patients must be assigned to a room before the Gift Shop can accept an order for delivery.
- Deliveries are available only to patients at the Medical Center Campus. There is no charge for delivery.
- Orders received after 5PM on weekdays may be delivered the following day.
- Fresh flowers are not permitted in the intensive care units.
- Latex balloons are not permitted anywhere in the hospital for safety reasons. We offer Mylar balloons.
Gift Shop Location and Normal Business Hours
Main Pavilion, Level 3
Medical Center Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT, 05401
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am-7:00pm; Saturday, 11am-4pm; Sunday, 11am-4pm
Get Driving Directions
The Gift Shop is operated by the The UVM Medical Center Auxiliary.