Network Talent Acquisition Sourcer
UVMMC - 1 South Prospect Street
|Location and Address||
Location Address: 1 South Prospect, Burlington Vermont
|Building Name|| |
Building Name: UVMMC - 1 South Prospect Street
HR - Talent Strategies - Recruitment
|Schedule||Full Time / Regular|
Day (United States of America)
|Job Requisition ID||
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION WITH THE REQUIREMENT TO TRAVEL TO BURLINGTON, VERMONT QUARTERLY.
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Sourcer partners closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner and Hiring Leader to understand staffing needs in order to develop and implement a proactive, innovative sourcing strategy focused on critical, difficult and visible roles within a service line; Ensures consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse, top talent.
The TA Sourcer will creatively source, assess and select qualified applicants to be referred as candidates for open searches, including networking and cultivating a talent pipeline. The TA Sourcer will also be responsible for creating a positive candidate experience. This role will anticipate industry trends and utilize labor market information to ensure best-in-class candidate sourcing.
Bachelor Degree in Communications, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources or related field is strongly preferred.
Equivalent Combination of Education and Experience will be considered.
Prefer certification in Human Resources or Healthcare Recruitment.
• Experience with and knowledge of sourcing effectiveness, screening, interviewing, selection and candidate assessment techniques.
• Intermediate or advanced level experience with using electronic media, social networking, internet research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to source candidates and build talent pipelines.
• Knowledge and application of Federal and State employment laws, regulations and legislation is preferred.
• Demonstrated success working independently, forging relationships, and managing multiple tasks that meet or exceed deadlines with minimal direction.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing, listening, fact finding and problem solving.
• Exemplary organizational skills, flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and follow through on requests.
• High level of proficiency using Microsoft Windows, and other Microsoft Office Software, Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Ability to communicate both positive and negative information to job applicants that preserves applicant goodwill.
• Ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible and maintain a positive work style.