Content Specialist, Digital Experience, Shared Services
South Burlington, VT
|Location and Address||
Location Address: 725 Community Drive, South Burlington Vermont
|Building Name|| |
Building Name: UVMMC - 725 Community Drive
Comm & Engagement Strategies
|Schedule||Full Time / Regular|
Day-8hr (United States of America)
|Job Requisition ID||
This role is open for remote work.
The Content Specialist, Digital Experience, Shared Services, is a seasoned writer and digital content strategist who can craft, manage and optimize content on UVM Health Network websites and across other digital channels to further our digital strategy and business objectives. This individual has deep experience in website content management and digital content marketing and creates, curates and syndicates written and visual assets to drive engagement strategy and end-user needs. This individual focuses on the relevance, packaging and distribution of digital content and constantly works to improve and enhance the digital experience with demonstrated experience in taxonomies, metadata frameworks, content audits, maintaining editorial calendars and expressing brand through editorial and visual style.
The Content Specialist, Digital Experience, Shared Services, works in partnership to create new workflows to connect story generation and content dissemination to digital and web channels and works in collaboration across the Shared Service to support new content for the UVMHN website redevelopment project. Throughout this work, this individual executes on a vision and strives to constantly exceed expectations through innovation, high-quality service and a working environment that supports collaboration, meaningful measurement, ongoing learning and professional growth. This individual is committed to advancing a culture that is diverse, equitable and inclusive for our employees, our patients and their families, and the communities we serve.
BA degree in communications, marketing or digital marketing, integrated marketing and communications or journalism preferred. Study in digital technology a plus.
- A story-driven and seasoned content strategist with strong content-development and content-marketing skills.
- At least six years of progressive experience in the digital space with specific experience with web environments.
- Adept in digital content optimization and SEO best practices.
- Deep experience in creating and managing written and visual content aligned with how end users want to receive it.
- Understanding of web accessibility guidelines and how to produce accessible content, both with regard to writing and visual presentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge in content management systems (Drupal preferred).
- A strong understanding of content marketing across all digital channels with knowledge of brand and visual communication.
- Direct client/customer relations and project management experience.
- Experience in a fast-paced corporate environment, agency experience a plus.