Video Interviews at UVM Medical Center
Here at the UVM Medical Center we believe in providing our patients with the best medical care possible. We mirror that desire in providing our candidates with the best experience possible by leveraging digital video interviewing technology.
Our focus on innovation led us to use digital video interviewing technology because:
- You're given the flexibility of completing your interview at your own convenience – anytime, anywhere
- You are able to tell us your unique story through video
- Quicker decisions are made as multiple recruiters and hiring managers can watch your response
- We are able to assess more candidates which aids in hiring candidates who align with our vision
Video Interviewing: How it Works
Participating in a digital interview has never been easier. Here are the basics of how it works:
Our recruiting team has recorded a handful of questions that we would like you to answer. When it's convenient for you, click on the link in the invitation email to access your interview. We've included some great video content in the interview experience so you can get to know us better! Before the interview begins, you will be guided through a setup process. You have the ability to take the interview over the web on a laptop/desktop with a microphone & webcam, or on a mobile device. When you complete the interview, our recruiters can review and share your response with hiring managers and other key members of the hiring team.
Tips for taking your interview:
- Dress as if you were going to an in-person interview.
- Make sure you choose a place that is quiet, well-lit and distraction-free.
- Be sure to have access to high-speed internet and remember to relax.
- You will have the opportunity to take practice questions before taking the actual interview!
For More Information
Contact the Recruitment team via telephone at 800-722-9922, Option 3, Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm EST, or you can email one of our recruiters.