Are you Interested In
- Improving your balance, strength or endurance?
- Having more energy?
- Staying or becoming more physically active?
- Having fun with a health-minded group?
- Joining an exercise program that is guided by
health care professionals?
- Walking with an extra dose of confidence?
Come Join Us at Enhance Fitness
Enhance Fitness is an evidence-based group exercise program that helps older adults at all levels of fitness become
more active, energized and confident about their movement.
This 16-week class meets three times a week for one hour
each day and includes:
- Warm up/Cool down
- Active movement
- Strength and Balance Activities
Your first 16-week session is free of charge!
New sessions of Enhance Fitness will be held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at the following locations:
- Starting Monday, December 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM at
The Courtyard Community Room, 120 East Spring Street, Winooski
- Starting Monday, January 8, 2018 at 1:30 PM at Rehab
Therapy, Medical Office Building, Fanny Allen Campus
Pre-Registration is recommended and class size is limited. Please call 802-847-7012 to register.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is currently full. Please call 802-847-7012 to be added to the wait list.
For more information call 802-847-7012, and call 802-825-6823 for the Winooski Class, or email email@example.com.
This program is supported by a grant from the UVM Medical Center Auxiliary and offered in collaboration with the YMCA.