Mail Order Pharmacy
With our mail order prescription service, it's now more convenient and easier than ever for you and your doctor to manage your prescriptions - and your health.
Mail Order Prescriptions at UVM Medical Center: How We Compare
We work closely with your doctors and nurses to provide you a personalized and convenient experience. Aside from our three pharmacy locations, we make it easier for you to get your prescription refills by delivering them right to your home.
- Never Miss a Dose - Sign up for our mail order pharmacy service and we'll keep track of your scheduled medications. When you're running low, we'll automatically mail your next month's supply so you never have to be without your meds.
- Sync Multiple Prescriptions -When a prescription renews on one day and another
prescriptions renews10 days later, it can be hard to keep track of it all. Our pharmacists can sync your prescriptions so that they all renew together.
- Transfer Prescriptions - If you have one or more prescriptions at another pharmacy, no problem. Our mail order pharmacy call center will easily coordinate them for you.
To sign up call our mail order pharmacy call center at 802-847-3784. All you need is your name, date of birth, address, phone number, list of allergies and prescription insurance information.
UVM Health RX - Mobile App
Register for our mobile app and manage your prescriptions from your mobile device.
- Request refills through the app
- Receive notifications when your prescriptions are ready
- Schedule custom reminders to take or refill your medication (can be by text or app notification)
- View prescription history, including expense, directions, drug name and etc.
- Look up your prescriber's information
- Request prescription transfer from another pharmacy to UVMMC pharmacy using the app (take a picture of the label)
- You can also do all of these for every member of your family using your app on your account