111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, East Pavilion, Level 5
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Pediatric Neurosurgery in Burlington, VT
If your child has a condition that requires neurosurgery, you want them to receive the highest quality of care from a team of dedicated, experienced physicians.
You'll find this at The University of Vermont Children's Hospital, where our highly trained and knowledgeable neurosurgeons provide specialized care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults with neurological issues.
Given the complex nature of many pediatric neurosurgical conditions, your child's evaluation and treatment will often involve a team of specialists. Our pediatric neurosurgeon works closely with pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists including pediatric neurologists, neuroradiologists and neuro-oncologists.
As a university hospital, your child and family will benefit from our research-based expertise, and access to the latest treatments and therapies provided in a modern, state-of-the-art facility.
Pediatric Neurosurgery Services
Some of the conditions we treat at the UVM Children's Hospital include:
- Brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerve tumors
- Brain, spinal cord and peripheral nerve trauma
- Chiari malformation
- Spina bifida
- Surgery for epilepsy
- Congenital anomalies of the brain and spinal cord
- Cerebral vascular disorders: AVMs, aneurysms, cavernous malformations, Moya-Moya disease
- Arachnoid cysts
- Tethered cord
- Craniofacial disorders (simple and complex craniosynostosis, Apert's syndrome, Crouzon's)