UVMHealth [at] uvmhealth.org ( Connect with Us)class="no-ext-icon" target="_blank"
Enjoy custom recipes curated for our community by the UVM Medical Center Culinary Medicine team by downloading your favorite recipe cards and storing them in your kitchen.
Delicata Squash with Lime Butter
This no-fuss recipe can be used summer, fall or whenever you can find Delicata squash at the store (almost all year round).
Roasted Root Vegetables
This is another great “sheet pan” recipe - just chop, toss, add a protein, pop it in the oven, and you’ve got yourself a meal... and, possibly, leftovers for the week!
Braised Cabbage and Apples
A great recipe for when temperatures begin to drop and we start to crave apple cider and warm, comforting dishes.
Downloadable Recipe Cards
All Our Recipes:
- Okra & Corn
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Roasted Radishes with Soy Sauce and Sesame Seeds
- Classic Minestrone
- Tomato, Corn and Basil Salad
- Tomato Pepper Sauce
- White Bean Soup with Spring Herbs
- Roasted Summer Squash with Lemon, Mint, and Feta
- Quick Refrigerator Dill Pickles
- Breakfast Peppers
- Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad with Yogurt, Honey and Lemon
- Melon with Lemon and Mint
- Rainbow Chard Salad with a Tahini Lemon Dressing
- Berry Fun Smoothie
- Kale Breakfast Bowl
- Melon Two Ways
- Fig & Lemony Ricotta Toast with Hazelnuts & Honey
- Baked Sweet Potato Arugula Chevre
- 5 Spiced Nuts & Seed Mix
- Asparagus Mimosa Salad
- Baked Delicata Squash with Lime Juice