How To Pay Your Bill
You can pay your bill in a few different ways:
Pay with MyHealth Online
Log In To MyHealth Online
Pay with Quick Pay
Don't have a MyHealth Online account? Please view your statement for a link to pay your bill online.
To make a payment through our automated telephone system, call 802-847-8000 (local) or 800-639-2719 (toll free). This option is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, call Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Send your payment to the address below. Please be sure to include the patient's full name and account number with the payment.
UVM Medical Center
Patient Financial Services
PO Box 6222
Brattleboro, VT 05302-6222
Visit our location at the UVM Medical Center Main Campus:
Patient Financial Services Office
The UVM Medical Center Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue (located in the Main Pavilion, level 3)
Burlington, VT 05401
Open Monday through Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
The University of Vermont Medical Center accepts the following methods of payment:
- Personal check
- Traveler's check
- Money order
- Credit card
All locations at the UVM Medical Center accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and some locations accept debit cards. Please note: ATMs are available at many sites.
- Unless a budget payment plan has been arranged, payment in full is expected with each statement.
- Charges or credits applied to your account after the statement date will appear on your next statement.
- If you have any questions about your insurance coverage, contact your insurance company.
- Payments that are mailed with the billing slip will be posted to the oldest account first to prevent your account from being sent to collections (first in/first out).
- We send bills approximately every 28 days until the balance for each account has been paid in full. If we do not receive full payment or payment on an approved payment plan within three (28-day) billing cycles, your account will be referred to an outside collection agency. Please contact Patient Financial Services as soon as possible to discuss your options.
Have Questions About Paying Your Bill?
Call us at 800-639-2719 or email Customer Service.
If paying your bill is difficult for you, we offer budget payment plans and financial assistance. If you are uninsured, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance through Vermont Health Connect.