Shared Services Director of Communications & Engagement HHH
|Location||South Burlington, VT|
|Location and Address||Building Name: 55 Community Drive|
|Building Name||Building Name: 55 Community Drive|
|Department||Comm & Engagement Strategies|
|Shift||Day (United States of America)|
|Primary Shift||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Salary Range||Min/Hour $0.00 Mid/Hour $0.00 Max/Hour $0.00|
|Job Requisition Id||R0017338|
The Shared Services Director of Communications and Engagement at Home Health & Hospice (HHH) is a seasoned communications strategist and agile generalist who brings deep experience and a broad range of skills to the role. This individual is a working leader who is responsible for a collaborative, proactive and responsive local function that serves HHH in alignment with strategic priorities and Shared Services goals.
The director works to nimbly integrate the day-to-day with overarching business goals to support HHH success. The director leads department services at HHH to support a range of communication and engagement needs including internal and external communication, media relations, communication and engagement planning, key message development, collateral, creative visual and multimedia, events, social media, and works in partnership with Shared Services leadership.
BA in journalism, public relations, communications, integrated communications and marketing desired.
- Six to eight years of progressive experience in the communications field including work as a generalist with experience in internal and external communications, interacting with the media, and planning and executing engagement strategies.
- Accomplished storyteller, writer and visual communicator, facile across digital and print.
- Audience focused with a proven expertise in creating relatable communication.
- Expertise in executive and employee communication, communication to drive engagement, organizational voice and brand story.
- Adept at crafting and executing comprehensive strategy executions including project communication plans and crisis communication plans.
- Experienced in audience identification, message development and channel strategy.
- Working knowledge of using Smartphones to take photographs and video for communication purposes across digital and social channels.
- Deep understanding of multichannel communication strategy with a working knowledge of how to create a story with the support of creative design, infographics, multimedia and photography and experienced in using social media as primary and supplementary communication tools.
- Adept in measuring internal and external communication tactics with a discipline toward data-driven insights and ongoing improvement.
The University of Vermont Medical Center is committed to being a national model for the delivery of high quality academic health care for a rural region. Learn more...
The University of Vermont Medical Center will continue to ensure that individuals are employed, and that employees are treated during candidacy and employment, without regard to their sex, gender identity or expression, ancestry, place of birth, HIV status, marital status, age, language, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or obligation for service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law in all employment practices as follows:
Employment decisions at The University of Vermont Medical Center are based on legitimate job related criteria. All personnel actions or programs that affect qualified individuals, such as employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment, advertising, termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, are made without discrimination based upon the individual’s sex, gender identity or expression, ancestry, place of birth, HIV status, marital status, age, language, socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or obligation for service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn More on Our Blog
EEO is the law.