Urgent Care Hours of Operation
Open seven days a week from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Receive the high level of care you can only find at a university hospital when you need it most, seven days a week. Visit The University of Vermont Medical Center Urgent Care at the Fanny Allen Campus in Colchester, Vermont.
No Appointments are Necessary
The University of Vermont Medical Center Urgent Care, located at the Fanny Allen Campus, treats patients of all ages, offering care for non-emergent conditions such as:
- Colds, earches, sore throats and bronchitis
- Sprains, strains and bone fractures
- Minor cuts, lacerations (stitches) and splinters
- Urinary tract infections
- Nausea, vomiting and stomach flu
- Sports and on-the-job injuries
- Rashes, minor burns and allergic reactions
- Treatment of general complaints for all ages
- On-site lab, pharmacy and radiology services
If you experience chest pains, stroke symptoms, severe abdominal pain or other extreme illnesses, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department.
Our facilities at the Fanny Allen Campus include 10 exam rooms, on-site laboratory services, IV placement and medications, x-ray, CT, and ultrasound services. We also have an outpatient retail pharmacy.
Urgent Care is conveniently located on The UVM Medical Center's Fanny Allen Campus in Colchester across from St. Michael's College. The clinic is a short drive from Burlington, South Burlington, Winooski, and Essex, Vermont.