The Psychiatry program at The University of Vermont Medical Center comprise leading experts specialties that range from outpatient counseli
ng and intensive partial hospitalization to inpatient care for acute mental illness.
Because we are a university hospital, we offer a setting that combines education, training and the latest advancements in technology. This allows our physicians to educate others and conduct vital research, which fuels better care for our patients.
Learn more about our clinical, research and academic missions below.
How to refer a patient to The UVM Medical Center Psychiatry Program:
- Call (toll free): 888-362-3242
- Fax Referral Line: 802-847-2001
- Email: ReferralCenter@uvmhealth.org Note: please send encrypted files.
For information on the Office of Provider Relations, Provider Access Services and Patient Placement Services, visit Patient Referral Resources.
Fellowship and Residency Programs
- We offer post-medical degree training programs in over 17 service lines. Our psychiatry residency and fellowship programs provide the ideal environment for professional and academic pursuits. Find out more about our Psychiatry Residency
and Child Psychiatry Fellowship
offered at the University of Vermont.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
– Our CME program offers a series of medical courses for health care professionals to learn about new and developing areas of their fields. Visit CME
- Grand Rounds
present current medical topics and developments. They are sponsored by individual departments on a regular basis. Search the schedule
for upcoming dates and times.