Are you considering improving your appearance through cosmetic surgery? Did you know there is an excellent cosmetic surgery practice located right here in the greater Burlington area? The Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at The University of Vermont Medical Center specializes in the latest plastic surgery procedures.
We offer a broad array of cosmetic procedures:
Convenient and Discreet
Having a state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery practice right here in the Burlington area can make your cosmetic surgery experience much more comfortable and convenient. All consultations as well as pre- and post-operative appointments take place in our comfortable lake view offices on Water Tower Hill in Colchester. And because we are located away from the hustle and bustle of the city, you can rest assured your privacy will be respected.
Board-Certified Experts In Plastic Surgery
At The UVM Medical Center, our skilled team of plastic surgeons offers an extensive array of cosmetic surgery services to meet your needs.
As Vermont's only comprehensive, multi-surgeon plastic surgery practice, we are proud to:
- Provide expert care by board-certified plastic surgeons. Our physicians serve as faculty at the University Of Vermont College Of Medicine and are on the forefront of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery techniques.
- Offer patients proven procedures backed by the latest scientific research and developments in the field.
- Maintain a strong commitment to personalized care and spending quality time with patients. We work closely with you to address your concerns, answer any questions you have and give you the latest information to make an informed choice about your treatment.
- Partner with community hospitals in Vermont and northern New York to ensure patients have access to plastic surgery services in outlying areas.
- Provide services in a safe, confidential and comforting environment. Our modern, convenient facility offers easy access and free parking.
Making an Appointment
An appointment for a cosmetic surgery consultation does not require a
referral. Please contact The UVM Medical Center Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery at 1-888-963-9374 or fill out the consultation request form above.
What to expect from your appointment with our plastic surgeons
The first step in your treatment at The UVM Medical Center is a cosmetic surgery consultation and medical evaluation. During this time, we will discuss your goals and concerns and determine if you are a suitable candidate for plastic surgery.
- For the first cosmetic consult there is an initial fee of $125 paid at time of first visit.
- Intake paperwork will be completed upon arrival for appointment.
- Patient and provider will review intake paperwork, medical history and discuss patients goals and expectations for the surgery or procedure.
- The first consultation will take 30-60 minutes.
- Patients should be aware that not everyone is a good candidate for surgery.