Residency applications for the University of Vermont Radiology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Radiology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of Step 1 of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE)
International applicants must:
- have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- have graduated from medical school within the last two years
- have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years
NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement