UVM Health Network Open Enrollment 2021
Open Enrollment 2021 takes place between December 1 - December 16, 2020
Open Enrollment is the designated time each year when you can review your current benefit plan and make any changes for the upcoming year. During this period, you may change your benefit elections and add or remove eligible dependents. We have added some new offerings this year, so we encourage you to spend time reviewing all of the options to make sure that you have selected those that best meet the needs of you and your family.
Your Benefit Details
- You will need to log into Workday to enroll in benefits for the upcoming year. Here are instructions for enrolling in Workday, and instructions for enrolling in Workday Mobile. If you do not have computer access, please contact the Benefits Department at (802) 847-2825, option 2, and we can assist you with the enrollment process.
- All elections or changes take effect on January 1, 2021.
- Because of our later than anticipated Open Enrollment, you may not receive your ID cards until later in January but your coverage will still be effective on Jan. 1.
- If you choose not to make changes to your medical, dental or vision coverage, your coverage will roll over to the 2021 plans.
- You need to take action if you would like to enroll in one of the new High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) with Health Savings Account (HSA).
- If you want to cash-in CTO (lump sum) or sell CTO (extra cash in each paycheck of the year) you need to make elections annually (this does not apply to physicians).
- Flexible Spending Accounts require annual enrollment.
Here is a full schedule of information sessions where you can learn more about the various plans. You can also watch a recording of an information session below. Or, reach out to the Network Benefits Department directly:
- Phone: (802) 847-2825, option 2.
- Email: BenefitsUVMHealth [dot] org
- Microsoft Teams: 2021 Open Enrollment Q&A Team