What You Need To Know
- REMAIN VIGILANT: Continue to follow national and local guidance on COVID-related protocols, such as mask-wearing and social distancing, to keep you and your family safe.
- GET YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE: The COVID-19 vaccine is now available to all New York and Vermont residents over the age of 12. Learn more about the vaccine here.
- IF YOU ARE WORRIED YOU HAVE COVID-19: Please contact your doctor by phone or through MyChart.
- VISITOR RESTRICTION UPDATES: To protect our patients and employees, we have made changes to the visitor policies in our facilities. Get the latest information.
- REQUIRED MASKS & ENTRY SCREENING: Your safety has always been our top priority. We continue to take precautions informed by the most current public health guidance. Learn more about our safety precautions, check-in procedures and more.
- VIDEO VISITS & MORE: Whether you’re sick or in need of routine care, call your provider to discuss your health needs and the best way to address them: through an in-person visit, by video or telephone, or through MyChart messages. Make your health a priority. Explore ways you can safely receive care.
Beating Back COVD, One Shot at a Time
Long COVID Study
Sign up to receive health and wellness information from experts at the UVM Health Network.
Local Network Updates
For changes and updates from your local hospitals, clinics and health care organizations: